My Blog

F1, Rugby, Cricket: Anything but football

Tuesday 13 July 2010

Up, Up and away.


13/07/2010
Time: 22:50 BST.
Location: Maidenhead, UK
TV Show: Channel 113, Living + 1: New Dating in the Dark: New series of the unique dating show. do looks matter? Can seconds of light destroy days of chemistry? Apprentice star Ben looks for love. Will he hit it off with Playboy Model TJ?
Word of the day (English): Vestigial: Relating to a body part which has become small and lost it's use.
Word of the day (Spanish): Frente: forehead.

All my bags are packed and I'm ready to go. I've been watching the "long way Round" (Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman's epic adventure around the world) to get in the zone of travel. So BA0279 takes off at 9:55 BST and hopefully with me on it. I've never been much of a fan of air travel (were just too far out of our element all the way up there) and 11 hours is a long one but the inflight entertainment should keep me going, fingers cross I don't draw a massive fatty or a crying baby next to me. Very excited about leaving and everything seems to be in good order.

Next Stop Heathrow Airport terminal 5 and then LAX 11 hours later, I think a last minute BA strike is unlikely so should be fine on that front.

until tomorrow,

Chris.



No comments:

Post a Comment